SCHOLARSHIPS AND FREESHIPS:
1. Scholarship for S.C. / S.T. students.
2. State Govt. Post Metric scholarship for others.
3. Scholarships for the physically handicapped.
4. National Merit Scholarships
5. National Loan scholarship for S.C. / S.T. students.
6. Scholarships for the students who offer Hindi at the degree level.
7. Fee Concession is given to all the students as per Government rules
8. Ex. Serviceman scholarships are given to degree class students whose parents have retired from Army/Navy/Air force service.
9. Military scholarships are given to the students whose parents or brothers are working in Army/Navy/Air force.
10. Sanchi Honnamma Scholarships
11. Rajiva Ghandi Loan Scholarship
1. UGC Plan merged Schemes Grants:
- Accommodation for students on rental basis.
- Conveyance allowance to the students.
- Stipend for students.
- Coaching classes for entry in to services for SC/ST/OBC and Minorities. Career and counselling Cell.
2. Library: The College has well equipped Library. Three Books at a time will be issued to each student for a fortnight. The library works from 7.30am to 3.30pm. Open access is there in the Reading-Room. Students will have to show their Identity Cards on demand by the Library staff. Numerous national and International Journals, Text books, Reference books, Encyclopedias, Collection of Literature, Books for competitive Examinations etc provide needed information to the students.
3. Laboratories: Separate laboratories are provided for all the Practical subjects, like Kannada, English, Computer Application, Geography, Agriculture Marketing . All practicals are conducted in the laboratories. Students will have to pay for the breakages and mishandling of costly and valuable equipments.
4. N.S.S: Sri J.B.CHALAWADI Unit I and Sri B.B.Hachadad Unit -I Programme Officers : The College has two NSS Units. The National Service Scheme develops a sense of social responsibility and work culture among the students through a variety of social welfare and development activities. The desirous Sutdents will be registered as NSS Volunteers. Annual Special camps will be held in rural areas to acquaint students with the rural environment.
5. Scouts & Guides: Sri P.S.Tolanur Co- Ordinator. The Scouts & Guides Cell for Boys/Girls with a view to inculcate in students the sentiments of love for nation, national integration. The cell started in our college during the year 2014-15
6. Sports Department: Sri B.R.Desai Phy. Director. Required coaching is given to the students in their interested events.Special incentives are Provided to the outstanding sports persons. Gym facility is available to the students for their physical fitness.
7. Department of Cultural Activities:Dr. S.M.NaltawadChairman : The Department provides platform for the students to take part in District level, University level Youth Festival Competitions. Under Gymkhana activities Debate, Essay competitions etc will be held and prizes are given to all the winners in various extra curricular activities. These activities are necessary for the over-all development of the personality of the students.
8. Ladies Hostel : Prof (Smt )S.M.Hurali Warden. The college has a well equipped ladies’ hostel within the campus which is constructed under UGC Special Grant.
9. I C T: College has given special importance to Information Communication & Technological Aspects in the Campus. ICT is introduced as a tool to enrich student’s knowledge.
10. Internet: Internet facility is available to acquaint the staff and the students with electronic communication world.
11. SWO: Prof. R.B. Sirasangi working as Chairman SWO: This unit works for the welfare of the students. Training programmes on topics of current interests like communication skill and personality development are being conducted. Career counseling and coaching classes for entry into services are being conducted. Under UGC Schemes books are distributed to the students in three categories a) Meritorious b) Economically backward c) SC/ST.
12. Alumni Association: Prof. B.R.Allalmath Chairman: The college has Registered Alumni Association.students enterint the college will be enrolled as its members. The association keeps the members informed about the events which take place. It will also work to keep old students associated with the college through letters and periodic meetings.
13. Others : Xerox machine, bicycle / motor cycle parking stand and pure drinking water facilities are available in the campus.
14. GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL CELL: In accordance with University Grants Commission Regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23- 29, 2013), a Grievance Redressal CELL has been constituted. The Grievances Redressal CELL shall have a term of two years. The members of the CELL are: